If you have never attended an Advocates for Senior Issues meeting, you are invited to attend a meeting as a guest for free! You will receive a lunch voucher that can be used in the Gardens Café after the meeting, and free entrance to the Gardens and Sculpture Park that day.
If you have attended a meeting and liked what you saw, please consider becoming a member of Advocates for Senior Issues. Your membership will be active for one calendar year, and includes the following benefits:
- Monthly information packets sent to you via mail or email. The packet includes the agenda for the upcoming meeting as well as other useful community and advocacy information.
- $6 lunch voucher that can be used in the Gardens Café after the meeting.
- Free entrance to the Gardens and Sculpture Park that day.
- Multiples opportunities to meet interesting people, stay informed on current issues, and to actively participate in making positive changes for a better community.
- The opportunity to participate in a Strategy Group or Committee, if you would like to do so.
Download the Membership Form, print it out, fill it in, and enclose it with a check made out to Advocates for Senior Issues. You may bring the completed form and payment with you to the next meeting, or mail it to the address below:
Advocates for Senior Issues
3215 Eaglecrest Drive NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Your membership will be active for one calendar year following the receipt of your payment. You will receive a reminder letter in the mail when your Membership needs to be renewed.
Annual Membership Dues
Single – $30
Couple – $45
Two Representatives – $50
Four Representatives – $80
Or, become a Sponsor instead and promote your business while supporting AFSI!